 Harry Potter / 35
    ~Magick in the Realm~ —Richard Noeckel
    I was recalling past conversations about Majick in the realm of Castle…but does anyone else want to have a greater portion of fantasy in their castle sets? The surreal nature of literature like ‘The Lord of The Rings’ ( www.lordoftherings.net ) and (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

        Re: ~Magick in the Realm~ —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Well... I'd like to think my Forest of Blood storyline falls under the realm of 'more than normal'. (URL) I haven't got anything 'built' per se, there is reference to Elves and there's definately some forms of magic (active or dormant - who (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)