 Harry Potter / 327
326  |  328
Subject:
where the tender gone??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 05:51:54 GMT

looking at the picture of the 4708 on ebay I was amazed  I saw the engine
would need sum work as so a I get one 1 no piston cylinders on the out side
for which an  engine of that class would have ,they wouldn't be inside cylinders
2 the boilder was wonderful very realistic like my on the  studs site in
photos for the month april of 2000 this might be seen in the red loco that
is based on the British  LMS (london, Midland & Scottish Railway)locos and is
4-6-0.
3 the 4-6-0 wheels arragement was okay but the 6 back wheels would have to go
and be 9v wheels.

   And than it hit me, where in hell is the tender this train isn't a tank
engine so were is it ? Is it an extra? or is this pic a box prototype?
can you out there find it?