 Harry Potter / 26
  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) I'd heard that the LEGO selection at that TRU stunk, but I really had no idea. --Todd (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) It is time for me to slink away now.... I am guilty of blindly clicking change on the spell checker without selecting the correct line... sorry. Mike (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new stuff for 2001

(...) No, the lego section at TRU rocks. They get stuff in months before other places. They're the only place in my area that has Alpha Team. (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)