 Harry Potter / 246
  Re: Harry Potter sets on 1000steine.de forum

(...) My guesses (I know a little german): "4702 Die Enthüllung v Prof Quirrel" 'Introduction of Prof. Quirrel' "4704 Gruft mit den geflügelten Schlüsseln" means something like 'Cave with winged keys'. If I remember correctly the stone was protected (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on 1000steine.de forum

(...) Thanks Frank! Your translation is perfectly right. If someone is interested: there was another posting (by someone who works in a toy shop and who is quite often supported with some vague insiders information). That guy told that the Hogwarts (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)