 Harry Potter / 236
  New minifigure image from Creator

A British site has posted a new image of the Harry Potter minifigure along with the already seen images of the box art. I can't tell if its computer generated or a photo of the actual minifigure. See it here: (URL) I am looking forward to all this, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New minifigure image from Creator

I can't tell if its computer (...) same picture and kit at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles, CA a few weeks ago. Christopher Pisciotti Loch Forest (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New minifigure image from Creator

(...) Who wouldn't look goofy as a minifig? In this case, Potter looks like he has a severe endocrine disorder. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New minifigure image from Creator

(...) Hahaha, Harry looks like the sort of kid that would be picked on at school. As a minifig he looks like this kid that went to one of my schools, Miftin Shnod, he was always getting Banana's and bread thrown at him, poor kid!. I wonder what (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.au)