 Harry Potter / 228
    Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art) —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Remember Charlie Brown running at the football, just to have Lucy pull it away? "Aauuauuauruauuuauugggh!!!!" (Whomp) OK, I hate that Hagrid figure, if this is true. That hair and beard would have made a wonderful minifig accessory. Crossing my (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art) —Frank Filz
   (...) Although it's a bummer that the Hagrig head and hair are not minifig compatible, I think it's good that they are Creator fig scale, since Hagrid should be significantly larger. It will be a real bummer if Hagrid isn't a Creator Fig though. Of (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)