 Harry Potter / 224
  Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art)

(...) I have mixed feelings about this. a. Yes, he's a brick. Uck. However . . . b. He is no more immobile than the LEGO Ghost figure, though, whose ghostly body prevented the minifig legs from moving, if the set bothered to include legs at all. (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art)

(...) Good points all, but there would be realy great play value in a new larger scale figure in minifig style, so new scale models could be made with a parent-child type dynamic...not phased out minifigs, just new scale opportunities (look what (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art)

(...) Hagrid's body did look like a brick in the box art for the PC game, but look at the pic of Hagrid posted by Monica Wilbur a few posts back - note his arm - that's a Creator-fig arm (and yes, that means his head/hair/beard will be one big (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art)

(...) Sorry Ken. In my first (and lamentedly lost 'cause it was so much better) version of the post, I did make reference to the Creatorfig arms and head. Matt (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art)

(...) Remember Charlie Brown running at the football, just to have Lucy pull it away? "Aauuauuauruauuuauugggh!!!!" (Whomp) OK, I hate that Hagrid figure, if this is true. That hair and beard would have made a wonderful minifig accessory. Crossing my (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art)

(...) Although it's a bummer that the Hagrig head and hair are not minifig compatible, I think it's good that they are Creator fig scale, since Hagrid should be significantly larger. It will be a real bummer if Hagrid isn't a Creator Fig though. Of (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO General/Harry Potter Rant (Was - Re: Harry Potter Creator box art)

(...) The entertainment industry has portrayed the good guys as young and handsome, while the bad guys are old, fat, ugly, ect. It has been ingrained into us from birth. Just check out those soap operas that women watch and you'll see. And the only (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)