 Harry Potter / 215
    Re: Harry Potter Creator box art —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Christopher Pisciotti" <pisciotti10@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDLDtJ.8qM@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) So we can begin to see what the castle and also Hogwart's Express train set will look like! If the picture is indicative of the sets, (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Harry Potter Creator box art —Jason J. Railton
   (...) My main point of interest is the front of the train - although this is all CGI, it does show a 9V buffer bar. Fingers crossed. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)