 Harry Potter / 208
    This looks very promising! —David Simmons
   If that turns out to be the prototype for Hogwarts in the background, these sets could be a boon for Castleheads. Possible new pieces I see: Four new hairstyles Four new faces Black capes with silver stars Two new torso New decorated tiles (posing (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: This looks very promising! —Paul Sinasohn
   I love that new female hairstyle...just like my wife's hair!!! (It's the little flip to the side at the front... totally cute) NOT TO MENTION...curved spindled rails!!!...!!! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)