 Harry Potter / 187
    Saw the Harry Potter Trailer —Greg Howell
   Hi, okay, I won't pretent to know very much about potter, or the books related to the Potter story. Yes, I know he's a witch (good one), and yes I know what Quiddich is (I think). I did see the movie trailer last weekend when I went to see knights (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)