 Harry Potter / 1614
  LEGO not producing any additional OOTP sets

The following article is from (URL) Last week we told you about LEGO's plans for a new Hogwarts Castle set to coincide with the Order of the Phoenix film release. Our friends at MillionairePlayboy.com have now informed us that this is the only set (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.harrypotter)