 Harry Potter / 1610
    SNVT Build-a-Train (Fantasy Catagory) —Eric Kingsley
   I just wanted to make sure all you non-train heads out there were aware that one of the catagories for the SNVT Build-a-Train contest is "Fantasy". We wanted to allow everyone participate and this is were everyone can participate. Some ideas... (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.belville)