 Harry Potter / 1553
    review of 4756 Shrieking Shack —Benjamin Medinets
   444 pieces, $50 US retail or $70 Canadian. The candy shop is sweet, but, in my opinion, should have been put in a separate set on its own. The "converter" one-piece brick is neat and could provide some fun for the target audience. There are some (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.reviews)

        Re: review of 4756 Shrieking Shack —Ken Bailey
   (...) I have just finished buiding two copies of this set, the correct piece was loose in the box, did you accidentally throw it away without noticing it ? (...) I counted the parts, (if you count the parts the way Peeron does, ie; a minifig is made (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)