 Harry Potter / 1539
1538  |  1540
Subject:
Special Treat at Movie Theaters for POA attendees...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 04:31:22 GMT

new movie comes out and not very much action going on here...shrugs.

Anyways...

I went to the movies this afternoon to catch the first day's showing of
Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkeban.

I loved the movie, and will not say what its like.  If your dying to know,
see it or go to one of the many harry potter fan sites for sneak peeks.

I did see the staff handing out to kids (and kids ONLY I was told) :(
the special mini knight bus to all who went to see the new Harry Potter
movie.

This is the same bus that Lego has on Shop@Home for the Marauder's Map kit
here, and the Knight Bus kit in European Shop@Home.

Just thought I'd let everyone know,