 Harry Potter / 153
  He's right you are quite famous.....nice Harry Potter Minifig

... yes I have to agree with the majority of the room and give added kudos... you made it so nice that people think that your figure is from Lego.Com... I looked at the links and they should be corrected...I just thought it was hilarious that they (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: He's right you are quite famous.....nice Harry Potter Minifig

My thanks to everyone (especially Alan, just because he has a cool last name!) Only IGN has yet to contact me about correcting their mistake. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: He's right you are quite famous.....nice Harry Potter Minifig (The KING)

First of all, I'd like to say that your the *KING*! And also, just for fun... say your gonna take legal actions and that TLC is creating a counter-suit along with you because of trade mark infringement and misallocation of creative representation. (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: He's right you are quite famous.....nice Harry Potter Minifig (The KING)

LOL! I love that idea. Just for that...no razzy face for you! It's good to be the king! Matt (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)