 Harry Potter / 1501
    New Harry Potter Sets Featured in this months Lego Magazine —Jeff Barnas
   This month in lego magazine there are pictures of the new sets and also show the mini knight bus for sale in a kit! I do not have a scanner but i did take pictures with my camera. Here they are: (2 URLs) This special offer is not available on the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)