 Harry Potter / 1477
Re: Shrieking Shack one-piece hut?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   In lugnet.harrypotter, Kevin Wilson wrote:
   In this pic: http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair/2004/4756med6.jpg

There appears to be a one-piece hut in this set (along with a lot of other very nice pieces). Anyone know more about this?

I initially assumed that it was the device to make a shrieking sound... because why would it need batteries. So maybe it still does make a shrieking sound.

You get 2 Professor Lupin minifigs... one without a wolf-head and one with. As far as I know, you put the “normal” Lupin “into” the hut, and out comes the “were-wolf” Lupin.

Again, I read that info from someone who went to the toyfair.

Ben Medinets

Hi,

here’s an additional picture (although it doesn’t explain what use this piece has):

Some more pictures of new sets made at the german ‘Spielwarenmesse Nürnberg 2002’ by 1000steine.de member Heiko ‘heikoloogi’ Baum you can see here:

http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/Messe-2004

Greetings Ronald