 Harry Potter / 1472
    My MOCS of some new sets —Daan Bargerbos
   Hi happy builders, made enthousiastic by some new HP sets, I tried to build some for myself, according to the fewe pics already available here and there. Here are the first results: (URL) Hagrid Hut (I really like it, because of the compactness, and (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)