 Harry Potter / 1443
    Re: I FOUND GOOD PICS OF THE NEW SETS —Tim Deering
   (...) Good pics, but I'm sure those are just prototype figs. When the sets come out in stores the minifigs will be skin tone. Dr. Terrible (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: I FOUND GOOD PICS OF THE NEW SETS —Dan Sabath
   (...) As proved if you look at the box photos. Compare the minifigs to the same minifigs in the photo and you have your answer. (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: I FOUND GOOD PICS OF THE NEW SETS —Jeff Barnas
   (...) "Row M.com February 18, 2004 Wow, what a launch! Tens of thousands of fans overloaded our Toy Fair 2004 coverage, and we've gone over our bandwidth limits already! So you'll have to excuse us while we move to more spacious digs. We'll be back (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)