 Harry Potter / 140
  Re: Points of Discussion....

======Warning possible book spoilers====== (...) i don't really have the energy at this point to do the research, but i was sure ginny was 2 years younger, if not more. i'd have to pick the obvious hermoine 1st. although your friend's younger sister (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Points of Discussion....

(...) Ginny is 1 year younger than Harry and the gang (...) I think Harry and Hermione won't be a couple for one reason and one reason only....Harry is the target of Voldemort.....Hermione gets too uptight about Harry's safety..... I think Ron would (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)