 Harry Potter / 1389
    Re: Hogswarts Express —Peter Naulls
    (...) The luggage unloading works properly _if_ you ensure you build the engine carefully. All the bricks must be pushed togther properly. Mine had been built as a display model for a ship, and its mechanism didn't work properly. Once I'd rebuilt (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Hogswarts Express —Ken Nagel
   (...) I'm sure I could have fooled with it and made it worked as adveritized (sort of) but, it's still more fun like this. It was a huge hit at the NILTC Thomas the Tank Engine show... (URL) that point it hadn't yet evolved the lighted fire box. The (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)