 Harry Potter / 1382
    really cool Hogwarts Castle on Brickshelf... —Benjamin Medinets
   Hi. Just posting to say that there is a pretty nice original looking Hogwarts Castle...actually to me it looks like "Haunted House of Slytherin"...or something like that... :) Here is the link: (URL) folder is moderated already so I can skip with (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)