 Harry Potter / 1378
  Re: Prisoner of Azkaban sets, (contains spoilers)

Hi Scott, Here are my ideas: Hermione's Secret 2 Figs - Harry and Hermione about $7 Could include new hourglass piece (!) and a revolving wall to simulate time-travel. Sirius's Escape 2 Figs - Harry and Sirius about $13 Could include a POOP Buckbeak (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: Prisoner of Azkaban sets, (contains spoilers)

(...) a) Hogsmead. I think they are definitely going to have to do a Hogsmeade set or 2. b) Weasley House Also the Weasley house is definitely going to be needing to be done in brick. c) Defense against Dark arts Class Maybe a defense against the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: Prisoner of Azkaban sets, (contains spoilers)

<cut> (...) We're likely too see a couple more Diagon Alley shops. The Leaky Cauldron: Harry spends 2 weeks living here. Could include Harry, Cornelius Fudge and Tom, the landlord. Could be a larger set with an entrance on a London street and the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)