 Harry Potter / 1319
    Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School —Andrew Saada
   (...) Bruce, Great theme you having going here! Gave me some laughs as well. I like the various cabinets in the Research Lab and the toilet design is good. Well keep up the theming! ciao&salaam -Andrew GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

        Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thanks. As I noted above, the toilet was inspired by Drew Dirshell's. I also got the file cabinet idea from Gary Thomas: (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)