 Harry Potter / 1315
    Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) With the ultimate lab, I can finally figure out what a mole of monkey feces weighs! Zeke rules! Jeff (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

        Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Sorry, this is a well trained monkey. He goes down and uses the bathroom like everyone else. (...) He's not all that safe, though: (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)