 Harry Potter / 128
  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

Richard, Remember this little emoticon guy, and the sound that goes with him?: X-P Get used to him...I think you will be seeing a whole lot more of him in days to come... BTW, if I'm NOT in Denmark, where LEGO is a plural, and AM in America, where I (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

You know what? I think 'warring' may have been a Fruedian slip... VERY INTERESTING! ;-) Matt (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

(...) No, not a Freuding slip! I know my psychodynamic theories, and the id of my unconscious did not reveal any hidden anger towards you. I just didn’t think anyone would notice my pun… But, if its –war- you want? Then fine! I'm kinda gettin’ (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

(...) Yeah, but you have to admit, Sigmund would have had a heyday with you on a couch talking about that monkey! <Richard> Doctor Frued, I'm seeing this rabid monkey everywhere! <Frued> Und does dis monkey bite people in ze eye? <Richard> YES! YES! (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)