 Harry Potter / 1270
Re: Slightly different picts for #4731
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:30:18 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Michael Huffman writes:
Was just telling a friend how I picked up several copies of #4731 (Dobby's
Release) when I noticed that the picture on LUGNET was wrong.  Compare:

LUGNET:
  http://img.lugnet.com/display.cgi?set/new/upload/4731-1-1024809724.jpg

to BRICKSET:
  http://www.1000steine.de/users/brickset/images/4731-1.jpg

The minifig hair is black on LUGNET & blond on BRICKSET... the correct version
is blond...

LUGNET's pict must be from the dealer's catalog.  Wonder why LEGO went with
blond hair in the final release of the set?  Is it blond in the movie?  Who's
that suppose to be with Dobby anyway?

Strange, eh?
--Mike.

It's Malfoy Sr.
(can't remember his name)

Very well portrayed in the movie, and he had blond hair, just like his
snotty kid.

Dave K

His name is Lucius Malfoy...and he comes from a very rich and prestigeous
Wizarding family, so I guess his "snotty" behaviour is somewhat justified.

Ben