 Harry Potter / 124
  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

(...) Doy you mean dude? If not, whats a aquazine dud? NICK (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

Typos are a fact of life...deal with them. Although...given LEGOs penchant for character development over play value in the last few years, perhaps dud was an interesting Fruedian slip after all. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

(...) Its LEGO... not LEGOs, the word LEGO is both a plural and singular term! What you could have written is "Although...given TLC’s" or "Although...given The Lego Groups" This is just a warring, next time the grammar police will have to get a lot (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

(...) Are the spelling police going to notice your warning? :) Rob robo2705@hotmail.com (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

Richard, Remember this little emoticon guy, and the sound that goes with him?: X-P Get used to him...I think you will be seeing a whole lot more of him in days to come... BTW, if I'm NOT in Denmark, where LEGO is a plural, and AM in America, where I (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

You know what? I think 'warring' may have been a Fruedian slip... VERY INTERESTING! ;-) Matt (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

(...) No, not a Freuding slip! I know my psychodynamic theories, and the id of my unconscious did not reveal any hidden anger towards you. I just didn’t think anyone would notice my pun… But, if its –war- you want? Then fine! I'm kinda gettin’ (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

(...) Yeah, but you have to admit, Sigmund would have had a heyday with you on a couch talking about that monkey! <Richard> Doctor Frued, I'm seeing this rabid monkey everywhere! <Frued> Und does dis monkey bite people in ze eye? <Richard> YES! YES! (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC

(...) Your under arrest! Stic your hands up! A^; (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)