 Harry Potter / 1212
1211  |  1213
Subject:
what are the set numbers 4732 and 4734 reserved for???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 07:21:02 GMT

I just wrote a summary of the prices for the new HP sets locally compared with
the S@H price (all in Australian dollars):

4726 Quidditch Practice, $22.95 Kmart, $24.95 S@H
4727 Aragog in the Dark Forest, $34.99 Target, $39.95 S@H
4728 Escape from Privet Drive, $54.95 KMart, $61.25 S@H
4729 Dumbledore's Office, $74.96 KMart, $99.95 S@H
4730 Chamber of Secrets $119 KMart, $119.99 Target, $139.95 S@H
4731 Dobby's Release $11.95 KMart, $13.95 S@H
4733 Duelling Club, $34.95 KMart, $39.95 S@H
4735 Slytherin $21.95 KMart, $20.99 S@H

when I noticed the sequence of set numbers. It makes me wonder what 4732 and
4734
will be. At that Lego show in the Netherlands last week, there were some large
sculptures of Harry Potter and the Snake in the Chamber of Secrets. I wonder if
they were just for display or whether we will be getting some large HP
sculptures?

I live in hope!

Kerry

--