 Harry Potter / 1193
Re: DrewBear's Hogwarts Mod.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 14:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Drew Dirschell writes:
As promised, pics of my castle (when moderated) including the fleshed
out/modularized Forbidden Corridor, the library, and the charms classroom.

Looks real good.  I imagine a lot of planning went into figuring out where to
put each of the sets in relation to each other.  Well done!

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/