 Harry Potter / 1186
1185  |  1187
Subject:
4733 Dueling Club disappointing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 10:30:59 GMT

Hi!

Just bought 4733 Dueling Club, and I was very disappointed to find that the
yellow tapestries are stickers, not printed bricks. There is really not much
in this set, you get much more in 4727 Aragog for the same money. Only
unique part is the green torso (although I'm not sure if the 1x1 round
plates in sand green has been released in other sets?). And I now got an
army of Harry Clones (more than I'll ever get of the SW Clone Troopers!).

Arne, Copenhagen