 Harry Potter / 1180
  Re: new set connectability?

Hey Ken, I can't seem to get home before it gets dark to take good pictures. (Grrr...winter coming...) I hope to post some on Saturday morning. (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new set connectability?

In lugnet.harrypotter, Drew Dirschell writes: snip (...) Hi Drew, thanks, I look forward to seeing them. PS winter going over here (NZ) ;-) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)