 Harry Potter / 1142
1141  |  1143
Subject:
4728 is here (Escape from Privet Drive)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:13:15 GMT

First impressions:

The good bits:
8x8 plates. 3 dark grey, 1 tan. Hey, a white 6x6 plate.
Assortment of Yoda-brown (dark orange) bricks, mostly 5 high, to make the house.
Assortment of light blue plates, 1x2 bricks, 1x2 inverse slopes, 1x1 round,
1x1 headlight bricks, in the car. As we guessed they are not Maersk blue but
the other one (not sand blue but the other one.)
And of course the eagerly awaited tan windows with brown shutters.
Brown stairway.

Jonathan, your Lego is here.

-Erik

This is probably the only HP set I will buy -- I'm not disappointed with it.
Lego should make more like this one.

P.S. 5837 with the two blues is here too and now I see the point of calling
HP blue "medium blue". The other light blue is kind of Powder Blue or Cyan
though.

I believe Crayola had a name for the LOM light blue, it's Cornflower or
Periwinkle.

P.P.S. Don't laugh, buying 5837 was for the cause of science.