 Harry Potter / 1086
Re: Woolworths & Harry Potter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 09:57:27 GMT

I just went to Woolworth this morning and so they also have the buy
one get one half price (half price on the cheapest one :-( ). But
until the 19th, you also get a 5GBP voucher if you spend more than 25
quids. The voucher need to be spent after the 21th of May and for a
purchase over 25 GBP.

The deal is getting better :-)

Price of HP sets
4701   4.99
4702   7.99
4705   14.99
4706   24.99
4707   24.99
4711   2.99
4712   8.99
4714   24.99

Unfortunatly no Hogward express :-(
I saw it in the shop accross the street for 39.99 (same than S@H).

Star Wars set a woolworth:
7113   8.99
7163   8.99
7153   44.99
7133   no prices ! (but there are 3 of them).

My local Toy shop doesn't have any more 7133 (at a good price).

Gael