 Harry Potter / 1082
Re: Bricktopia Gringotts Bank - With Working Cart Ride
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:32:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
I got some Harry Potter LEGO for my birthday and decided to build a Harry
Potter MOC.

The result is a Gringotts bank with a motorized cart ride.

Whoa! I'm guesing a Hogwarts castle, and a few others went into that one,
right? It's a but interesting how the bank opens, and the cart goes through it,
the two spiraling staircases also make good use of the structure.
The front of the structure is probably the best of it, lots of arches, and
built in an old English style.

Now, I'm wishing I actually *bought* a few of those HP sets! :)

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet Member No. 1112