 Harry Potter / 1078
    Question about the Hogwarts Castle. —David VinZant
   There is one minifig that looks like a suit of armor. I need to know if that minifig has a blank(no print) lt gray body. In all the pictures I have seen he is wearing a chest plate and I cant tell if it has any print on it. Thanks for the help Dave (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Question about the Hogwarts Castle. —Tom Reed
   (...) Yes, Dave..the minifig body is light gray with no printing. The head is also light gray, but it has a face on it. I hope this helps! Tom (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Question about the Hogwarts Castle. —David VinZant
   (...) Yes, thank you. Dave (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)