 Harry Potter / 1054
Re: MOC: Magic Flight. A Harry Potter theme ride
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:26:21 GMT

All I get when I click the link is a blank page, just like the link for the
Otherdam Junction.  I know that the link must've used to work, because there
are replies from others who've seen it.  Oh well, hopefully the server is only
taking a very short nap, and the page will be up and running very soon.