 Harry Potter / 1031
  Received replacement steps for Defective HP stairs!!

Hello, I received my new steps, which are replaced with the correct orientation. But in the Letter, and I fear for legal reasons, they state: "I am happy to confirm that all the stair pieces, regardless of the rib orientation, are fully functional." (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Received replacement steps for Defective HP stairs!!

I am glad to hear that this was resolved, and that they (sorta) recognized that there was a problem, and are now procucing the correct piece exclusively. It sounds like you are quite likely the one who brought this issue to their attention, so (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)