 Harry Potter / 1031
1030  |  1032
Subject:
Received replacement steps for Defective HP stairs!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:02:21 GMT

Hello,

I received my new steps, which are replaced with the correct orientation.

But in the Letter, and I fear for legal reasons, they state: "I am happy to
confirm that all the stair pieces, regardless of the rib orientation, are
fully functional."

But they further go on to say (showing there was a problem) "However, per
your request, we have replaced the stair pieces that you sent to us. The
steps having the upward rib orientation have replaced with steps that have
the downward orientation. Which are now being produced exclusively."

The key is the last part: "Which are now being produced exclusively." So
right there shows they were making both, and my guess would be that it was a
mistake, but for legal reasons Lego(R) decided to word it carefully and fix
the problem quietly.

Thank you Lego(R) for the parts! :-)

Doyle Nelson