 Harry Potter / 1022
  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

(...) Please lose the music, at least beyond the welcome page... Also, your welcome page misformatted in Netscape 4.75, the LEGO disclaimer appeared on top of the intro text. Hmm, the next page is all messed up also. It was hard to find additional (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am SOOO Sorry! I was not aware of the problems int may cause on Netscape. But Im Internet Explorer it works fine. I also ditched the music, sorry please come back soon. Jay (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)