 Harry Potter / 100
Re: Harry Potter Movie Preview and Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 22:56:38 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Evan Butzlaff writes:
Okay, I am a new poster here, and I just want to know what "Victorian Lug"
means, and can someone either e-mail me a URL of that, and where can I see
the Harry Potter lego thats circulated in "Minifigs in Robes"  Thx all!

Oh i agree... even google.com coyuldn't find Victoria Lug.. and that annoys
me! If you have something you find that's cool, please share! Those without
all the links are losing out.
-the Rascal King