 Harry Potter / *847 (-5)
  knight's kingdom

does anyone have the inside scoop on whats happening with kk? it seems it is being discontinued soon; none of the stores in my area (north fla) sell them anymore.. is this because of hp? does that mean for the next five years the only castle stuff (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Lego Creator Harry Potter and Windows XP

"Steve Trease" <steve@trease.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:GLvIA1.7u2@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) I have not tested it, but the box says 98/ME and 2000 compatible which suggests to me that it will run without problems on XP. More generally, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Lego Creator Harry Potter and Windows XP

Hi, Does anyone know if the new Harry Potter Lego Creator software will work on Windows XP? Cheers, Steve (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Encounter @ COSTCO

(...) Nope, neither one of those. Since Tim hasn't officially announced the 3 new sets I won't list them here, but if you go the the fbtb link listed above and then go into the HP forum you will see that Tim has basically let the cat out of the bag. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys

(...) That's what happened with me. When I first dumped the set out on my table, I looked for it and couldn't find it. Then, when I just gave up and opened the box that the capes came in it fell out. I noticed that the cape box that comes with all (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact