 Harry Potter / *1507 (-5)
  Re: Potter Comparison

(...) See, what you've got here is the new Secret Agent Harry Potter, from the upcoming movie that's a crossover with Cody Banks and Spy Kids. (...) That's the kevlar spray-on Bullet-B-Gone, so he doesn't have to waste his magic powers on Matrix (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Potter Comparison

(URL) Besides the new grey and flesh tones there are a lot of other differences between the old and new Harrys Lets start with the uniform. Why is the new one dark grey when the new light grey doesnt have an exctremely noticable change? Next theres (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Marauder's Map Kit

"Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HvCsxB.1tBK@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) {Marauder's Map Kit}>. Its great except for the new colors problem. My mini (...) thing I (...) have a (...) (URL) {basketball stars}>. Makes you think (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

  Marauder's Map Kit

I just got the (URL) Map Kit>. Its great except for the new colors problem. My mini Knight Bus is all one color so I guess they fixed that problem. The one thing I noticed about the boxes was that the minifigs on the boxes still seem to have a (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: Nice Flash Presentation on shop.lego.com

(...) WOW the stairs really move i love this set! i thought the new *ick* grey and flesh would turn me off a bit but harry potter sets are the best i already have the map kit (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact