 Harry Potter / *1302 (-10)
  Re: Box scans of 4719 and 4720

Yes. I think you are not allowed to post pictures of sets that have yet to come out... Jaco "William Howard" <william@howard-fami...rld.co.uk> schreef in bericht news:HCAs2L.23vv@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Box scans of 4719 and 4720

(URL) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Box scans of 4719 and 4720

These seem to have fallen afoul of the BrickShelf police. I will upload them elsewhere later today. :-( William (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Box scans of 4719 and 4720

(...) Wow, thanks! *sigh* jeez, I'm already going to have to buy all the Orient, NASA, and Designer sets, but now I have to get these too! The Snitch is now (slightly) cheaper, I dig the window 4719, a new book, the brain is much cheaper and we (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Box scans of 4719 and 4720

4719 - Quality Quiditch Supplies 4702 - KnockTurn Alley (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: First hi-res picture from Prisoner of Azkaban

(...) Actually, it's a Triple-decker purple bus! Some more pics of the Knight bus from PoA: (URL) Ken (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: First hi-res picture from Prisoner of Azkaban

(...) The original press statement said LEGO's license was for the first two movies. Has there been any kind of confirmation that it will continue past that? You'd think all parties involved would want that but I would also think we'd hear about (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: First hi-res picture from Prisoner of Azkaban

(...) Blue? Looks more purple to me. Double-decker purple bus! :-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  First hi-res picture from Prisoner of Azkaban

Here is a picture from the filming of HP3 or PoA. It shows the Knight bus from the beginning of the book, and is probably a good gauge of a possible set for next year. Double-decker blue bus, sounds great to me! (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: FBTB's Coverage of NY Toy Fair 2003

I've just 40 more images from Spidey, Potter, Trains, World City and the cool new Make and Create - enjoy! (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.announce, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact