 Harry Potter / *1217 (-5)
  Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

It was one of two pillars with traintrack surrounding with a bridge between them. You can see better pictures on: (URL) Bogaard "Peter Young" <pyoung@liveitnerd.com> wrote in message news:H4A2uv.Kwy@lugnet.com... (...) sure (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Privet Drive revisited

Kevin, Very nice, I was only able to see the teaser - but by modifying the file name slightly I was able to see the whole folder. The dark grey slopes look fantastic on the roof, is this house modeled after the real 4 Privet Drive as seen in the HP (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

  Privet Drive revisited

Since I just got Escape from Privet Drive last weekend, I had to build a proper house using the new BurntOrange and tan windows. Here's a teaser: (URL) the full folder when moderated is here: (URL) I just have to aquire more burnt orange ... Kevin (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

  Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

Great photos! Some awesome works there! One construction I wasn't too sure on is picture 136-3653_img.jpg. What is it? Peter Young. "Wendel Bogaard" <w.bogaard@chello.nl> wrote in message news:H46p1E.BGt@lugnet.com... (...) 18th (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: what are the set numbers 4732 and 4734 reserved for???

(...) 4735 was AUS$14.99 on Thursday in Target, Warringah Mall (N. Sydney). Chris (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact