 General / 9957
    Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January" —Christopher Tracey
   (...) scranton? I don't think there are any Targets near Scranton. I guess you could say you got it on the road :) -Chris "who grew up near Scranton" Tracey (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January" —Mike Timm
   (...) The closest appear to be in Columbus and Dubli around 30 or so miles, give or take a few. Very drivable distance. This according to the store locator on www.target.com :^) Mike (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January" —Christopher Tracey
   Actually the closest target to Scranton would be in Vestal, NY probably about a half hours drive. (went back to check the locator) -Chris (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)