 General / 9918
  Re: took another look at the 2000 catalog...

(...) If you are talking about the part I think you are talking about then it is simply brown versions of the y-wing engine piece 4 x 4 roubd bricks. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: took another look at the 2000 catalog...

(...) The piece in this set: (URL) ... ? If so, then go get your hands on it right now;) -- pn (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) Thanks Pawel, With the grey 2x2 round plate, the piece looked a little different, but your right its the same piece. I guess I will open some of those ninja sets, after all. BTW, Ninja is not Castle. -- (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)