 General / 9856
  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

(...) Hmm... no I didn't. I don't think they've ever done 16 or above before! Wow. :) Finally some recognition of older LEGO fans. Um, expesive, LOTS of pieces. Hmmm... Kevin posted a close up of the Falcon (not from the page I wanted, but good (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

Jason Brown wrote in message <38273E75.5BDE6C8D@m...es.edu>... (...) I feel the same way. There is no way to beat the ones I have seen. I noticed the single person cockpit also. As was the case with you, I too am now disappointed in the MF. All (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)