 General / 9837
  Futbol 2000

Just checked out the new scans for 2000. While Town may be dead and resting in pieces Futbol certainly offers hope for any Townies that are still around. The Bus (the first of any kind since 1979) and the TV crew set are certainly on my want list. A (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Futbol 2000

(...) Has anyone noticed that one of the players in teh big set is bald? (or at least shaves his head...)? Is this a break through for the folically challanged? James from Oz (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Futbol 2000

(...) Two of them I think Simon (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)