 General / 9797
  Wheels

Since TLG abandoned the old red wheels with studs on and metal axles in the mid 80s, have any minifig-scale wheels ever appeared in any colours other than white, grey or yellow? (Proper wheels, this is - I'm not counting those barrel-thingies they (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wheels

They didn't abandon them, at least the smaller ones - they are in the McDonald's sets. (...) Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wheels

One of the insectoids sets, 6837 Cosmic Creeper, has the small post-metal-axled town wheels in blue. "Simon Robinson" <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote in message news:008b01bf2a3a$d0...0a0a@LT... (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wheels

Thanks for the info, Mark. And bugger. You don't know how much this is going to hurt my pride. I CAN'T STAND INSECTOIDS! My collection has so far been blissfully free of them - despite several near half price offers I've seen. Now it appears that I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wheels

(...) on a red stud, with a metal axle and a black brick. I got 'em with the Grimace racer and the Chicken car. They may be in one or more of the new "classic" basic sets and/or buckets. That's all folks, Aaron (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)